Submission InformationCall for Abstracts
The Organizing Committee cordially invites abstract submission for poster presentation at the 1st Multidisciplinary International Musculoskeletal Pain cum 9th Multidisciplinary Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Congress on Pain Management. Abstract topics on regional anaesthesia and pain medicine are welcome.
Abstracts must be written in English. The length of the abstract should be one-page A4 size long or in around 300 words only. Submissions do not comply with our requirement will not be considered.
Abstract Preparation Guidelines
- The content of the abstract should include the following: Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Type the abstract using single-line spacing with 12-point font within the frame.
- Please type clearly the title of the abstract, name(s) of the author(s), the name of institution, the country of origin on the top of the form, and underline the name of the presenting author.
- The title should be informative and as specific as possible. The title should be in CAPITALS and in bold at the top of the abstract. Avoid using abbreviations in the title.
- Type name(s) of author(s) with initials first (e.g. E. Lau). The authors' name should be followed by the details of the institutions (Department, Institution, Country), (e.g. E. Lau, J.B. Bas, M.J. Carols, Department of Anaesthesiology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
The deadline for submission is 20 February 2020.
Notification of acceptance will be sent out by 29 February 2020.
Registration of Poster Presenters
Please be reminded that registration of presenter for the Congress will be required if abstract is accepted for poster presentation. If registration fee of the presenting author is not received by 10 March 2020, his / her poster presentation will be considered as withdrawal.